Our Real-Estate client in Calgary is seeking a professional Marketing Coordinator! If you have experience in this type of role, and you enjoy figuring things out independently, we’d love to speak to you!
- Development and coordination of proactive marketing initiatives, creating, designing, and developing materials (presentations, brochures, etc) as needed.
- Coordinate strategy sessions and pitch/proposal partnership with Leadership, fee-earners and others based on scope of services, client and level of expertise required for pursuit.
- Develop relevant proactive marketing pieces.
- Use local market insights to inform business strategies and optimize impact of marketing strategy.
- Provide support for property marketing strategy and process for high-profile assignments.
- Develop marketing packages for clients including brands, logos, brochures, marketing centers & events.
- Maintain relevant material & supplies, updating templates and relaying information to the team.
- Track and update business development opportunities in CRM to facilitate reporting to local business leaders and to identify areas for improvement.
2-5 years’ experience in a similar role is required
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Experience with proposal writing, layout, and production
Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Positive and professional attitude, team player
Attention to detail; excellent organizational skills and keen eye
Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications is an asset
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset
Previous real estate experience is not required, but would be an asset