We are looking for experienced Case Workers that are open to temporary employment
- One to three years of Casework or related experience is required
- An education in social work, psychology, counseling and/or victim services or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written, and a strong cultural understanding will be essential when interacting with clients from different backgrounds
- Versed in dealing with highly emotional situations and use experience and interpersonal skills to empathize and problem solve within given guidelines
- Submit to a criminal and vulnerable sector background check
- Willing to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 30 days
- The ability to travel would be considered an asset
- Conduct client assessments to determine immediate, short and long-term needs of clients, as required
- Work with clients to provide support for their basic needs and refer clients to partner agencies when needed
- Work within a team environment and be capable of working autonomously
If you enjoy working in a changing environment, apply now!
No keywords were found.